Parking available, Parking Included and Private Porch
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Pets welcome, Pets allowed only after arrangement, Smoking not allowed and Wheelchair inaccessible
Deck chairs, DVD-Player and Stereo system
Charcoal grill BBQ, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices and Toaster
Bathroom & Laundry, Bed linen, Hair dryer, Essentials, Iron & Board, Shower and Towel-set
Air conditioning, Ceiling fans and Electric heating
Broadband Internet and Telephone
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Security system and Smoke Detector
Credit cards accepted
Pets allowed only after arrangement
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
Directions to the Cabin at 89 Parker Creek Rd, from Murfreesboro town square
*** Note: Guests have said that GPS has led them down gravel roads to get to the cabin when paved roads are available.
The distance from the town square to the cabin is 9.7 miles.
1. From the Murfreesboro town square go north on N Washington Ave and drive .5 miles.
2. Turn left onto W 13th St and you will arrive at a 4-way stop in .1 miles.
3. Turn right onto AR-19 (N Maple) and drive 6.2 miles which will bring you to the Lake Greeson Dam on the Little Missouri River.
4. Turn left onto the bridge and turn left again on the other side of the bridge onto Beacon Hill Rd.
5. Drive approximately 2.5 miles to Parker Creek Rd, then turn right and drive .5 miles to the first entrance or another 600 feet to the second entrance. The first entrance is a little steep so the 2nd entrance is recommended. The 2nd entrance is just outside the Army Corps of Engineers Parker Creek Recreation Area. If you cross a cattle guard you have gone slightly past the 2nd entrance. There is a street sign at both entrances with the street name Pebblemist Lane. The first entrance has a utility pole with a street light on the left side and is the only lighted entrance. The 2nd entrance also has a garbage bin with the property address prominently displayed on it in blue.
Note: The first cabin you see on the left at the corner of Beacon Hill Rd and Parker Creek Rd is not the destination although its name is similar (Parker Creek Cabin). For reference purposes, when driving from Murfreesboro to the cabin, the entrance to Swaha Marina is on the right about ½ mile from the dam at the Hwy 19 access.